Workman & Son’s Plumbing provides sewer line services for residential and commercial projects throughout the Ashland, KY, Huntington, WV, and Ironton, Ohio, Tri-State areas. A sewer clog can lead to serious issues including bacteria growth that could make you sick. Whatever the issue may be, from old and deteriorating pipes to pipes made with low-quality materials, we can help.
Sewer line damage signs
Sewer lines are the system of large pipes that specifically carry wastewater and sewage from your home or business to disposal areas and treatment plants. These are some potential signs of damage to sewer lines:
- Drains drain slowly or not at all
- Extreme odor
- Flooding in areas around sewage lines
- No water in toilet bowls
- Sewage back-up in your bathtub or toilet
Typical damage and causes in sewer lines
- Build-up of debris, food particles, grease and hair
- Freezing temperatures
- Ground shifting
- Inadequately designed installation
- Problems with city sewer system
- Spreading tree roots
For sewer line services, call Workman & Son’s Plumbing today at 606-325-9531 or check out our related website resources below.